We have developed an auto installer to make the installation process of our app much easier on our users. We are always adding new templates and template versions as they are released. If your install failed, please click here to submit a support ticket.
The Auto Installer's process:
Our automated robot installer will go through and make the necessary theme changes to install our application onto your theme. Here are the actions the robot installer will take:
- Place the widget code on your product page (this widget shows the accessories).
- Add a class to ensure the Add To Cart button isn't duplicated.
Reasons for our Auto Installer to fail
Our auto installer isn't perfect, and every single theme is different, so here are a couple reasons that it could fail. It's best to start with a fresh theme.
- Another Product Accessories/Options app was previously installed on the theme, and not fully reverted.
- Heavy modifications to the theme.
- Unexpected theme changes due to a new version. (We try to keep up with these!).