Adding the Lookup Form to a New Page:
Finally, add the order lookup snippet to your website. This is where the form will show up for your customers to lookup their order.
You can add this to any existing page, or create a new page specifically for the order lookup.
In this tutorial we will show you how to add it to a new page.
Step 1: Add a Page
- Once you're logged into the Shopify admin, click Online Store
- Then click Pages:
- Click Add Page in the top right:
- Next, Name your page something descriptive, such as Order Lookup or Order Lookup Form.
Step 2: Paste the Div
- In the text editor click the Show HTML button in the top right:
- Paste this order lookup HTML snippet into the text editor:
- It should look like this:
Step 3: Click Save
Click Save in the top right. You can now link to this page or add it to the navigation.
Here is a brief tutorial by Shopify which covers how to link to one of your pages in your navigation: