Changing the distance used in the app from Mi to Km is fairly easy to accomplish.
All that you will need to do is:
- Log into your Shopify store.
- Click on "Apps" in the left hand side of your Shopify admin.
- Locate and click on the "Store Locator - W3" App.
- Click on the "Settings" tab at the top of our App.
- Click the checkbox at the top of this page that says, "Use Metric".
- Then simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Settings"
And Voila! The store locator should now be using Km instead of Mi!
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions/concerns!