If you've recently created a new product, but are unable to find it within our app, or updated a product's details, but they are not reflecting on the website, you may need to sync your products.
It is a fairly simple process, and if you follow the steps below, you should have no problem Syncing!
Step 1: Navigate To The App
- Log into your Shopify store and click on the "Apps" button on the left hand side of your Shopify admin.
- Next, navigate to our Custom Product Options app from your app listing page.
Step 2: Edit Details of Field Group
- You should now be on the dashboard page of our app. From here, you will click on the "Field Groups" tab at the top of the page.
- Once you are on the "Field Groups" page of our app, pick any one of your already created field groups, click the small blue arrow, and select "Edit Details".
- Once you are on the "Edit Details" page, please click on the "Select Products" button. This will open up a small modal window.
Step 3: Sync Your Products!
- If you take a look directly underneath the product SKU text field, you should see a Sync Shopify Products button.
- If you take a look directly under that button, you should see a "Last Synced" date. This is the last day our app was updated to your current product list.
- If you've made any changes to any products that are used as upcharge products in our app since that date, you can click on the "Sync Shopify Products" button and our app will now reflect all of those changes! You will also notice that the "Last Synced" date should now update to the word "Synced".
Your products should now be synced with our app, and any and all changes you've made to your products since the last sync will now be applied!
If you have ANY trouble with this, or if your "Last Synced" date does not appear to update (Rare Occurrence) Then feel free to shoot us an email at Support@w3trends.com and we would be more than happy to help out, or take a look for you!