You've installed quick quote and you are now testing out the app. After adding an item to your cart, and clicking the "Request a Quote" button, you then see this message: (Item is unavailable for quoting)
Not to worry! This does not mean that you've done anything wrong. It simply means that you have not set up any of your products to be available for quoting. If you follow the steps below, you will be on your way to having quotable items in your store in just a few easy steps!
Navigate to Our App
- Log into your Shopify store and click on the "Apps" link in the left hand side of your Shopify admin.
- From here, you will see a list of all of your apps. Please locate and click on "Quick Quote".
Add Your Collections
- Once inside of the Quick Quote app, locate and click on the "Collections" tab.
- At the top right of this page, you will notice an "Add Collection" Button. Please click this.
- This should open up a small modal window that displays all of your collections.
- From this modal window, you can now select all of the collections that you want to allow for quoting. Once you've made your selections, please click the OK button.
The products within the collections that you've set to be available for quoting will no longer give that message within the Request A Quote page.
If you have any questions regarding Shopify collections, please refer to this article here: https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/collections
Please also feel free to reach out to us at Support@w3trends.comif you have any questions!