You have recently updated the price of a product in your store, and now the options that you have set up within our app are still displaying the old price.
Good News! This is a very easy fix!
Every time that you update the price of an "Option Product" (Not the main product, but only the Add-On) you will have to Sync your Shopify products within our app.
That can be done on any of the "Edit Details" pages under any of the field groups.
Step1: Navigate to the app
1. First, sign into your Shopify Admin.
2. Then, navigate to our app by clicking on the "Apps" link in the left hand sidebar of your Shopify Admin, and Locate and click on "Custom Product Options by W3".
Step 2: Open "Select Products" Window
1. Once within the app, click on the "Field Groups" button in the top nav.
2. Click on the blue arrow to the right of any of your field groups, and click "Edit Details".
3. From here, click on the "Select Products" button.
Step 3: Sync your Products!
1. Within the window that pops up, click on the "Sync Shopify Products" button.
2. You can now click the "Close" button, and do not have to do any type of Saving. As it automatically saves to the database without having to click save.
Voila! Your Add-On product price should now reflect the newly updated price!
If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.