Adding Custom Fields to the form is only available on the Pro Plan.
Adding custom fields to the Request A Quote form is a quick and simple task with our Custom Form Fields editor. You are able to quickly and painlessly add Textboxes, Multi-Textboxes, and even Drop Down Lists to your form with the click of a few buttons!
In order to do so, just follow these few easy steps!
- Log into your Shopify Admin on your store.
- Navigate to our app by clicking the "Apps" link in the Shopify admin menu on the left hand side. And then locate and click "Quick Quote"
- Once you are in our app, click on the "Settings" tab at the top of the page.
- From here, you will notice the second item on the page is the "Custom Form Fields" section. Click on the link next to this that states, "Click here to manage".
- Once within this page, click on the "Add Custom Field" button at the top right.
- Give your field a name. (Ex. Phone)
- Then choose what type of field it will be. (Textbox, Large Textbox, or Drop Down List)
- Select whether or not the field will be required.
- Then give it a sort order. (This determines where it will show in reference to any other custom form fields. All custom fields will display underneath the default fields. But you can control what order the Custom Fields display in.)
- Once you are done, simply click "OK" and Voila! Your custom field will now display in the Form!
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns.