This tutorial will guide you through adding the accessories widget to your product page for 2.0 themes. If at any point you have trouble with this installation, please feel free to reach out to us by submitting a support ticket by emailing email@example.com
Step 1: Customize your 2.0 theme
- In your Shopify admin, navigate to your theme library
- Select the Customize button next to the 2.0 theme you wish to customize
Step 2: Navigate to your product page
- Use the Navigation drop down at the top of the page and select Default Product
Step 3: Add block to product page
- Locate the section in the menu where you would like to add the snippet and select the Add Block button to add a new block to your product page.
- Look for the Accessory Widget option under the Apps and select it. This will add the accessory widget to your page.
- You can change the order of the blocks by dragging them to the your desired order. Remember to press save when you are done customizing your theme